At Coursera: Taught by Andrew Ng, the co-founder of Coursera:
and Neural Nets taught by Geoffrey Hinton
and Mining Massive Data Sets, by Jure Leskovec, Anand Rajaraman and Jeff Ullman also at courser:
At Udacity: Intro to Data Science, here.
Exploratory Data Science, with Facebook’s data scientists: here.
Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce, here.
Data Wrangling with MongoDB, here.
At Google: Making Sense of Data: Google’s class on Fusion Tables
At MLSS: Machine Learning Summer School: a list of all of them: here.
- Iceland (April 24-May 4,2014): http://mlss2014.hiit.fi/schedule.php
- China (June 15-21, 2014): http://lamda.nju.edu.cn/conf/mlss2014/
At Stanford, Mining Massive Data Sets (not free), but here’s the text book:
- Jure Leskovec, Mining of Massive Datasets (free)
At edX, Harvard’s MOOC, (this one is not machine learning, but an interesting and very light introduction to Sandy Pentland’s book : Social Physics and his MIT lab fellows).
- Sandy Pentland, Big Data and Social Physics (May 14, 2014-): here.
At edX, Caltech’s Abu-Mustafa’s very technical and rigorous class:
- Learning from Data: here.
YouTube, Victor Lavrenko‘s huge number of short pieces with really wonderful counterexamples here.
© 2014-2015 ContextBridge, Inc.