NIPS (Neural Information Processing Systems) – ‘the machine learning conference’
- Montreal (December 8 -13, 2014): http://nips.cc/Conferences/2014/
ACM Conference Series on Recommender Systems
- Foster City, California (October 6-10, 2014): http://recsys.acm.org/recsys14/
20th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- San Francisco (June 25-26, 2014): https://www.google.com/events/io
ICML International Conference on Machine Learning
- Beijing, China: June 21-26, 2014, http://icml.cc/2014/index/article/14.htm
Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets (MMDS)
- Berkeley: June 17-20, 2014, http://mmds-data.org
- New York: June 9-10, 11-13, https://qconnewyork.com
Machine Learning Summer School: a list of all of them: here.
- Iceland (April 24-May 4,2014): http://mlss2014.hiit.fi/schedule.php
- China (June 15-21, 2014): http://lamda.nju.edu.cn/conf/mlss2014/
World Wide Web 2014 Conference
- South Korea, April 7-11,2014: http://www2014.kr in particular the research track: http://www2014.kr/program/research-track/ on Collaborative Recommender Systems, Security, Internet Economics and Monetization, Crowd Sourcing, Content Analysis, Social Networks, Matching, Web Mining, Recommendation and Prediction, User Interaction, Web Search, User Behavior, Semantic Web, Software Infrastructure, Online Experiments & Advertising, Content Quality and Popularity … the full list of sessions and speakers in this track: here.
8th Annual Machine Learning Symposium
- March 28, 2014, NYC Sponsored by the New York Academy of Sciences. Details here.
WSDM 2014: 7th Annual ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining
© 2014-2015 ContextBridge, Inc.