A wonderful course offered at Berkeley, December 2012 by Marti Hearst taught by Twitter software engineers, the link: here.
- Course Intro: Big Data Analytics with Twitter, video, with Gilad Mishne.
- Twitter Philosophy and Software Architecture: Growing a Human-Scale Consumer Service video, with Othman Laraki and Raffi Krikorian
- Introduction to Hadoop, video, with Bill Graham
- Introduction to Apache Pig, video, with Jonathan Coveney
- Coding to the Twitter API, slides, with Rion Snow
- Detecting Twitter Trends: Trend and Event Detection in Social Streams, video, with Kostas Tsioutsiouliklis
- Real-Time Twitter Search, video, with Brian Larson
- Splunk’s Software Architecture and GUI for Analyzing Twitter Data, video, with Stephen Sorkin
- Twitter’s Social Network, video, with Aneesh Sharma
- Big Learning with Graphs, video, with Joseph Gonzalez
- Twitter Recommendations, video, with Alpa Jain
- Security at Twitter and Elsewhere, video, with Kurt Thomas
- Information Diffusion on Twitter, video, with Stanislav Nikolov
- Introduction to Scalding, video, with Oscar Boykin
- Spark: Making Big Data Interactive and Real-Time, video, with Matei Zaharia
© 2014-2015 ContextBridge, Inc.